Saturday, May 12, 2012

American moms love Facebook , revealed by a survey

0 comments

A new survey revealed that American moms love to use Facebook. According to the Data released by Nielsen today, fully 72.5% of US mothers who logged onto the web with their home computers also logged into Facebook in March 2012. No other social media site even came close to being used by a majority of US mothers, including Blogger (24.3% of all mothers who surfed the web in March 2012), Twitter (14.1%), Pinterest (12.7%), Wordpress (10.8%) and Tumblr (8.3%).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.