Thursday, May 31, 2012

Apple begins testing of iTV in China

0 comments

According to recent reports Apple has secretly begun testing of its iTV in China and is believed to launch before Christmas this year.

According to Daily Mail reports, China's Foxconn's Shenzhen Factory has received the first order for production of iTV. At this time the company is producing initial models on trial basis.

Apple's British Designer Sir Jonathan Ive admitted that iTV was one of the major projects Steve Jobs was working before he died. In his final days, Jobs told his biographer, Walter Isaacson  that one of the many technologies he still want to remake was television.
 Z3WKM7C49NWD 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.