Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Australian billionaire plans to build Titanic II

0 comments
An Australian mining billionaire Steve Palmer announced that he has plans to recreate the Titanic but it will be called Titanic II. He also added that it will be kept as same as possible to the original one but with some modern adjustments and will be more safer than the previous one as it would use the modern day cutting edge technology for the navigation and safety systems. The maiden voyage of Titanic II is set to 2016.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.