Thursday, May 17, 2012

Convert a Bread Box into a Charging Station

0 comments

This project proves a bread box can be useful not just for hiding bread. Conceal messy cords and the ugly power strip in this unusual charging station for all your gadgets.

Creating this bread box charging station is pretty simple: Drill a hole in the back for the power-strip and insert a rubber groomet. Then use MDF board for the divider, with 1/4-inch slits for the cords.

This idea is interesting and great for those who want to hide the electronics and their wire mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.