Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Dirt Showdown now available in India

0 comments

Dirt Showdown, the latest Dirt game from Codemasters is now available across India for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. The game will cost you about Rs 2,799 for Xbox 360 and PS3, while the PC version will retail at Rs 999.

Dirt Showdown will feature an exciting new line up of off-road machines. Ken block's all new Gymkhana FOUR H.F.H.V. Ford fiesta debuts along side an electric mix of vehicles across a range of classes. From saloons and muscle cars to pick-up-trucks, hearses and vans, players have a wide selection of custom cars to trick, race and destroy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.