Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fiat launches diesel variant of Punto Sport

0 comments

The Fiat Punto Sport, a limited edition 90 hp is in the Indian auto market selling at Rs 7.36 lakhs (ex showroom Delhi). The diesel hatchback is available at a price of Rs 7.58 lakhs (ex showroom Mumbai) and for Rs 7.36 lakhs (ex showroom Pune).

Punto Sport diesel carries a turbocharged 1.3 liter multijet diesel engine churning 93 PS @4000 rpm and 209Nm torque @ 2000 rpm. Its turbocharger also allows for fuel efficiency of 20.5 kmpl, remembering it is to cater to Indian roads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.