Saturday, May 5, 2012

First solar powered boat to circle the world pulls to homeport

0 comments

It's been two years since we heard of the 98-foot long solar powered boat, which at the time was gearing for its journey around the world. Well some 19 months and 37,286 miles after setting sail from Monaco the boat has finally made it home. The PlanetSolar broke four Guiness World records along the way, including all important "first circumnavigation by solar powered boat", and it made stop on 6 continents to promote solar energy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.