Friday, May 11, 2012

Gasoline version Pulse launched by Renault in India

0 comments

Renault on Friday introduced gasoline version of its small car Pulse in India as the French automaker steps up its challenge to Suzuki Motor Corp and Hyundai Motor Co. in the South Asian Country.

The 1.2-liter gasoline hatchback will be sold in three versions, with the base model costing about Rs. 4,25,000 at dealerships in New Delhi. The top end model costs Rs 5,50,000 and has features such as dual airbags, automatic climate control and anti-lock braking.

The Pulse is manufactured at a factory of Renault-Nissan alliance in Oragadam, near the southern port of Chennai. The plant has a capacity to produce 4,00,000 vehicles annually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.