Wednesday, May 2, 2012

HP tops in PC sales, market as a whole climbs 21 percent

0 comments

HP has again topped in PC sales market by defeating the previous topper Apple. According to Canalys, the Palo Alto Company shipped 15.8 million units in the first quarter of this year barely sneaking passed Apple by 40,000 units. Lenovo, Acer and Dell rounded out the top five , with the total market shooting up 21 percent over the same time last year.
However the former topper Apple mostly made money by shipping its Ipad throughout the market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.