Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Intex launhes iTab in India for Rs 8,900

0 comments

Intex today launches iTab tablet for a reduced price of Rs 8,900.

 The device runs on Android 2.3 (GingerBread), powered by a 1 GHz cortex A8 core processor. It supports an 8-inch capacitive two point touchscreen display and comes with a front video calling camera, 3.5mm jack and 8GB internal memory.

On the phase of connectivity it features Wi-Fi, 3G via Intex dongle, USB port and GPS. Pre-loaded applications include Adobe Reader, Android Market, Angry Birds, Solitaire and Talking Tom.

 The iTab comes with Intex 3G Data card, a LAN Adaptor, a leather cover and a pair of Reebok sunglasses at no extra cost as an introductory offer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.