Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E430 and E530 goes on sale

0 comments

Lenovo introduced a slew of notebooks under the ThinkPad series, E430 and E530. Both of these models are now available in the US and Asian markets with a base price of  $459. To jog your memory , the 14-inch E430 and 15-inch E530 run Intel Core i3-2350M Sandy Bridge CPUs clocked at 2.3 GHz and feature 4 GB of RAM, a 320GB hard drives, Intel HD Graphics and a 1366 X 768 displays. Of course, Lenovo lets you customize the processor, storage space and more on its website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.