Friday, May 4, 2012

LG announces Optimus LTE2, comung to Korea mid May with True HD IPS

0 comments


Unlike today's other phone announcement, we can't say we were expecting to see LG come out with something of its own-and its a bit of doozy. Samsung's Korean rival decided not to let the Galaxy S III have the full spotlight for long, officially unleashing the Optimus LTE2. LTE2 will feature the company's "True HD IPS" display, WPC backed wireless charging capabilities, Android 4.0 and a battery that LG claims will increase the battery life by an astounding 40 percent. The mind blowing portion of the spec sheet is its inclusion of 2GB RAM. The model will be available on the Korean land b mid-may.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.