Saturday, May 19, 2012

Microsoft giving free Xbox 360 to students on buying a PC

0 comments

Bingo!! Similar to last years deal Microsoft's hooking up students with a 4 GB Xbox 360 if they drop some cash on one of its Windows machines. It's simple: shell out of over $699 on a PC, or $599 if you're in Canada, and you'll be walking out with a shiny new console free of charge-- naturally, you'll have to do so at participating shops such as Best Buy, Fry's Newegg, Staples, The source and, of course, Microsoft's own stores. The promo is set to kick off here in the States on the May 20th, while those living in the True North can take advantage of its starting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.