Saturday, May 12, 2012

Microsoft planning to take on Google's dominant search engine

0 comments
Microsoft has teamed up with Twitter and Facebook to intensify Google-vs-Bing search battle. Microsoft's move to boost Bing's social networking features could finally give it an opportunity to take on Google's dominant search engine, analysts say.

The updated Bing search engine, unveiled on Thursday, can now include user comments, likes, activities posted in popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter.

Bing's new user interface which is expected to move from private to public beta test period soon, offers users a sidebar that focuses on people in the user's social networks and their opinions and search queries, Microsoft said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.