Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nokia Lumia, PureView Smartphones to be waterproofed in future

0 comments

Nokia has introduced new nano-technology capabilities which it plans to incorporate in future Lumia and PureView smartphones. The Finnish company showcased a new "Superhydrophobic" technology at the launch event of the Lumia 610 in London last week.

According to Conor Pierce, Vice President of NW Europe, Nokia, the technology is one many technologies the company aims to add to next range of devices.

The Nokia official, however, did not disclose any information related to the availability of the smartphone with the new technology. However, he did confirmed that the future Lumia and :PureView versions of smartphones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.