Thursday, May 3, 2012

Nokia to launch Tablets and Smartphones to regain its market

0 comments

Nokia's outgoing chairman Jorma Ollila promised a new range of products to please its exasperated investors and to regain its market again which is now under Samsung.

In an interview published on Thursday Ollila told that the Finnish company would launch a range of tablets and hybrid smartphones but did not say when.

Sales of Nokia's new smartphone range have so far been slow and are yet to compensate diving sales of previous products.Nokia also lost its position as the largest volume cell phone maker to Samsung Electronics last quarter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.