Thursday, May 3, 2012

Now translate your Gmail messages into your language

0 comments

Google has introduced a new feature for their Gmail users by help of which users will be able to translate the e-mails in foreign language into their own language. Google on its official blog has said a new "Translate Message' header will be soon introduced in Gmail.

"Over the next few days, everyone who uses Gmail will be getting the convenience added to their Gmail. The next time you receive a message in a language other than you know, just click on translate message in the header at the top of the message "Jeff Chin", production manager, Google Translate, said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.