Monday, May 28, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S III to launch in India on May 31

0 comments

The wait is finally over! After weeks of waiting, Samsung is going to launch the much-hyped Samsung Galaxy S III in India on May 31. But Samsung would only have stocks of the device in Marble White on the day of launch. Those who have booked the Galaxy S III in Pebble blue can either pick up the Marble White variant or wait till the second week of June when the Pebble blue version is expected to be available.

The phone is powered by Ice Cream Sandwich Android operating software, the smartphone comes with a 4.8-inch Super AMOLED screen, 16/32GB storage, 8 megapixel rear camera and a 1.9 megapixel front camera and is only 8.6mm thick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.