Monday, May 21, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Tab 310 to launch in India this week

0 comments

Samsung Galaxy Tab 310 is all set to launch in the country this week. The tablet will be priced at Rs 23,250. Unveiled at the Mobile World Congress earlier this year, Samsung Galaxy Tab 310 features Android  4.0, weighs 345g, measures 193.7 X 122.4 X10.5mm and runs on 1 GHz dual core processor, 1 GB RAM and 7-inch PLS display with 1024 X 600 P resolution. The camera also sports a 3 MP rear camera, front camera. On connectivity front it supports 3G, Wi-Fi and voice-calling support. The device runs on 400 mAh unremovable battery and has 16GB internal memory which is expandable upto 32GB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.