Thursday, May 3, 2012

Samsung launches Series 9 Ivy Bridge Ultrabook

0 comments

Samsung's latest Series 9 Ultrabook is certainly a beautiful piece of engineering. Company has now outed a refreshed version of the computer that's complete with Ivy Bridge internals. The components in the series 9  are geared more towards efficiency than performance. At its heart you will found a dual-core 1.7 GHz core i5 3317U CPU , Intel HD Graphics 4000and HM75 Expess Chipset. While its internal storage remains the same, with a 128GB SSD,  its memory has received a pleasant bump upto 8GB.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.