Sunday, May 13, 2012

Study says Drink Water to improve Test Scores

0 comments

Bring a bottle of water with you to your exam and you may boost your test score, this is what a new study of University of East London says. Students who brought water with them performed better than those who forgot their water bottles.

The research is done on 447 Undergraduate students. Lead researcher Dr. Chris Pawson explained the reasons behind this fact. According to him drinking water during an exam can reduce anxiety due to which one could free the mind to focus on the task leading to better performance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.