Thursday, May 3, 2012

US spends more on Pizza then on Space Missions

0 comments

With the US cutting the budget for Space missions, former NASA astronaut Marsha S Ivins on Thursday said her country loved to more on pizza rather than on space exploration.

The 61 year old while interacting with students said "we don't spend a lot of money on space programmes. In US we spend more on pizzas every year than on entire space programme. The amount may sound large but if you compare it with spending in other sectors it is relatively small" she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.