Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Use a soda bottle into a DIY Irrigation System

0 comments

If you want to go out of your town without your garden plants wilting from neglect, you can easily turn a plastic soda bottles into make shift irrigation system.
New Zealand homesteading weblog provident living shares this method where all you have to do is punch two holes in the bottom and two holes in the side and plant the bottles in the soil next to your plants. Fill the bottles with water and the plants in that area will get slow steady watering for up to a week as water leeches into the soil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.