Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Yamaha launched new variants of FAZER and FZ motorcycles

0 comments

Two wheeler maker Yamaha launched new variants of Fazer and FZ motorcycles on monday. The launched motorcycles are priced between Rs 69,250 to Rs 76,380.
At the launch time Yamaha stated that the new variants are provided with some extra features like longer and wider pillion seats, vibrant color schemes and improved graphics. Yamaha Motor India CEO stated that the launch of new variants is due to the result of huge appreciation and market value of our previous variants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.