Friday, June 8, 2012

Bajaj Auto comes out with Pulsar 200 NS

0 comments

Bajaj Auto has increased its range by adding the unleashing Pulsar 200NS to its existing Pulsar series. Bajaj Pulsar 200NS will be available in the market from August and is priced at Rs 84,096 (ex-showroom price Pune).

The bike has a muscular and aggressive look to which the NS stands for 'Naked Sport'. Pulsar 200NS hosts a liquid cooled system along with a 6-speed gearbox. The Pulsar 200 NS manages to dish out peak power of 23.5 Ps @ 9500 rpm and a torque of 18.3 Nm @ 8000 rpm. The company claims that it can accelerate from 0-60 in 3.1 sec and and a 0-100 in 9.83 sec.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.