Sunday, June 24, 2012

Honda to launch sedan version of Brio by 2013

0 comments

Japanese car maker Honda is planning to launch a sedan version of Brio hatchback in the country by 2013.

Honda has launched Brio hatchback in September last year and so far the car is doing good in the market.

According to reports, the company is aiming to place Brio sedan a segment below its popular Honda City. The price of the  car will also be lower than its highest selling cousin City, allowing more options for its customers.

The trend of introducing hatchback and sedans of a similar model has been proved a success in India before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.