Monday, June 11, 2012

Lava XOLO X900 launched in India For Rs 22,000

0 comments

Mobile phone maker Lava has launched Lava XOLO X900 in India. The phone will be available to users at the cost of Rs 22,000.

This stunning phone is powered by a 1.6 GHz Atom processor with Hyper Threading technology, the phone features a 4.03 high resolution LCD display with 1024 X 600 resolution. The XOLO X900 runs Android 2.3 OS, which is upgradable to Android 4.0 operating system.

It has a 8 megapixel camera with flash that can click up to 10 pictures in less than a second and 1.3 megapixel front camera.

The phone comes with 16GB internal storage space. Other features include HSPA+ connectivity up to 21 Mbps, HDMI out and NFC built-in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.