Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lenovo India launches IdeaPad launches Ultrabooks and Ideacentre A720 AIO

0 comments

Lenovo has launched IdeaPad U310, U410 Ultrabooks and IdeaCentre A720 All-in-One (AIO) PC in India.

The IdeaPad U310 ultrabook features a 13.3 inch HD 16:9 display featuring Intel GMA 3000 HD graphics, while the U410 comes with NVIDIA GeForce 610M 1 GB graphics. Both the Ultrabooks are equipped with Intel Wireless Display Technology for Wireless use on any big screen.

The U310 and U410 are available in a wide range of colors such as Aqua Blue, Cherry Blossom, Graphite Gray, Ruby Red Sapphire Blue and spearmint.

The prices of U310 and U410 Ultrabooks starts at Rs 49,990 and 52,990 respectively.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.