Monday, June 11, 2012

LG Optimus L7 now available in India for Rs 18,990

0 comments

LG has extended its Optimus series by launching Optimus L7 under this series. The phone is now available to Indian customers for Rs 18,990.

The LG Optimus has a 4.3-inch display that supports WVGA (480x800) pixel resolution and comes with a 5MP camera with LED flash at the back. There will be a 1.3 megapixel front facing camera for ideo chat and clicking self-images also. The phone is powered by a single-core 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon mobile processor along with an Adreno 200 graphics chip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.