Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Micromax to launch 1 GHz Superphone A52 next week

0 comments

Micromax is all set to launch another Android handset in the value for money category - Micromax Superphone A52. This handset is expected to be launched sometime early this week. Micromax A52 will have a 1 GHz processor and its retail price is expected to be around Rs 6,000.

The smartphone will have 1GHz processor with dual SIM capabilities. The phone will be available in Yellow, White and Black and will have a 3.2-inch capacitive LCD.The phone will come with Gingerbread.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.