Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nokia 808 PureView coming to America

0 comments

Nokia is responding to consumer interest and is working together with Amazon.com to launch the Nokia 808 PureView in the United States.

The revolutionary smartphone will be available unlocked and unsubsidized through Amazon.com. US consumers will be able to purchase the Nokia 808 PureView for $699 and use it with a compatible SIM card from AT&T.

The Nokia 808 PureView features a 41-megapixel sensor with our highest performance Carl Zeiss optics to date and Nokia's brand new pixel oversampling technology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.