Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nokia launching PureView 808 in India today

0 comments

Nokia is all set to launch PureView 808, a smartphone with 41 megapixels camera in India today at an event in Delhi. However, the phone is already listed at the company's official online store. IT has an MRP of Rs 34,999 though market price is expected to be a few thousands rupees less.

PureView 808 which runs on Symbian Belle operating software is positioned as a smartphone with the world's best camera. The phone uses a proprietary technology to shoot 41 megapixels images and then compresses them to 5 megapixels images that have vastly superior level of detail and sharpness compared to the pictures taken with the other smartphones.J4TNX6TFE2F5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.