Monday, June 11, 2012

Nokia PureView 808 to debut in India on June 13

0 comments

Finally, Nokia 808 will debut in India on June 13, this information has come from an official statement of the Finnish mobile company. The 41MP monster has been in the news quite often thanks to its pricing details, which are yet to be officially confirmed. If reports on the web are to be believed, then the highly anticipated Symbian handset could be priced close to Rs 30,000.

Ever since it was showcased at the Mobile World Congress this year the device has attracted a lot of attention. The PureView 808 is based on Nokia's new PureView Pro imaging technology that makes use of an interpretation technique to generate crystal clear 5 megapixel images.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.