Sunday, June 17, 2012

Shortcut keys to be used while using Facebook

0 comments
In this post we are going to tell you some useful stuff. Today's tips and tricks post is dedicated to all Facebook users. In this post you will know some hilarious shortcut keys which will make your experience on the social networking site a bit more interesting. So, what are you waiting for, check out the shortcut keys that will make your social experience even more better.

The shortcut keys are provided for three major browsers i.e. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.