Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sony launches Vaio T ultrabook and E14A in India

0 comments

Sony India today launched two new laptops in India, Sony Vaio T ultrabook and Sony Vaio E14A.

The Sony Vaio E14A series supposedly comes with a stylish new 'wrap design' with color accent around the laptop's edge, touchpad and keyboard. It will come with a personalization kit comprising of matching color, keyboard skin and mouse. The laptop is available at a price range of Rs 55,990 to 65,990.

While the Sony Vaio T is the company's first Ultrabook and features Ethernet, VGA, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and HDMI ports. It will be available in 11.6 and 13.3 inch screen sizes starting from Rs 45,990 only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.