Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Spice launches 'Stellar series' starting at Rs 6,499

0 comments

Spice today launched its range of new Andorid smartphones. This new range of smartphones is launched under the name " Spice Stellar" and would be available in 3 devices with varied screen sizes - 3.5-inch, 4-inch and 5-inch.

Spice Stellar is powered by Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, which is upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The update will be made available towards the end of July 2012. It runs on a 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor. The Stellar has a 4.0-inch touchscreen. The smartphone also boasts a 2000 mAh battery. The smartphone also shows off dual-sim abilities, has a 5 MP rear camera and a VGA front facing camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.