At a time when Petrol prices have gone beyond the common man's reach, Tata Megapixel by Tata Motors has come as a solace.
The 100 Km/L specification makes it the most sought after car for the common man in India.
This car is a range extended electric vehicle (REEV) concept and was presented at the 82nd Geneva motor Show in march this year. Specifications of this concept car are:
- It is four-seater.
- The car's electric drive has for four independent electric motors, one at each wheel.
- With a single tank of fuel, you can cover a range of up to 900 km on the car.
- Has a great fuel economy of 100 km per litre.
- The car can simply be parked over the induction pad to begin charging.
- Has a double sliding door system.
- Also features an advanced human machine interface (HMI) that enables you control things like temperature, ventilation, driving modes and performance.