Friday, June 15, 2012

Temple Run Brave now up for Android and iOS

0 comments

Temple run fans can pick up the next iteration of the game based on the upcoming Disney/Pixar movie - Brave - today. The game conveniently titled Temple Run Brave is available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store, but for a price. Users can shell out $0.99 on the Apple App Store and Rs 55 on the Google Play Store for the game.

New features just for Temple Run Brave includes:

  • Archery - tap targets to shoot a bulls eye and earn extra coins.
  • More vibrant visuals 
  • New environmental inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.