Thursday, June 21, 2012

VLC Player coming to Android

1 comments

VLC have announced on their Twitter account that they are bringing their media player to the Android platform.

VLC media player has been available for desktop PC's for years where it is famous for being able to play pretty much any type of video and audio file. This is great news for Android device owners because we assume VLC will be bringing the ssame supports to the smartphones and tablets.

Another great thing about VLC player is that it's always been free and doesn't even have any adverts.The VLC user interface had consequently always been very clean and concise. whilst video playback is always smooth and reliable.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.