Thursday, June 21, 2012

Volkswagen launches petrol variant of Jetta

0 comments

Car maker Volkswagen said on Thursday it has launched petrol variants of of its sedan Jetta in the country, priced between Rs 13.60 lakh and Rs 15.07 lakh, New Delhi.

With this launch, the Jetta now becomes even more attractive for the customers providing a choice of both efficient diesel and petrol engines, the company said. Commenting on the launch, Volkswagen Passenger Cars director Neeraj Garg said:... we strongly feel the need to provide the customer with a choice to opt for a value for money petrol car.

The new Jetta TSI is powered by a 1.4 litre 6-speed manual transmission, the company said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.