Monday, July 30, 2012

Samsung launches Omnia M Windows phone for Rs. 18,650

0 comments

Samsung Omnia M has been officially launched in India for Rs 18,650. Users can avail the device on Samsung India's e-store for Rs. 16,400.

Samsung Omnia M comes with 4-inch super AMOLED display, 1 GHz processor, Windows phone 7.5 and a 5MP camera. It also sports 0.3MP front camera, 4GB of internal memory and a 1500 mAh battery.

With quite a few Android devices entering the under Rs. 20,000 price bracket with dual-core processors and decent specifications. Omnia M does not look very exciting on paper but one will have to wait to see what is the fate of this new Windows smartphone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.