Friday, September 14, 2012

Sonata launches touchscreen wristwatch

1 comments

Good news for tech lovers..... Titan's Sonata has launched its first ever touchscreen wrist watches. Now in the age of touchscreen phones, you can show your touchscreen wrist watch to everyone with confidence.

There are three touch zones on the screen that allows users to control the watch. The Sonata touchscreen watch has water resistance of up to 10 ATM and include features such as light, stop watch, multiple time display, day-date alarm, and is available in three colors.

The touchscreen watch is part of Sonata's Super Fibre Ocean Series and is available at an introductory price of Rs. 1,499.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.