Sunday, September 23, 2012

Use self stirring mug to stir your drink

0 comments

Are you tired of using the old mugs, well its time to change our old mugs with a new one that hold your drink as well as stirs your drink just by pressing a special button.

The mug is called the Self Stirring Lazy Mug and was created by Plain Lazy to hold your tea, coffee, hot chocolate or other mixed drink and by pressing the special button on the handle it starts to stir your drink. In this mug you won't need a spoon to stir your drink, just press the button and the mug will stir the drink for you.

This mug powers from batteries and keep your drinks warm for a long period of time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.