Friday, October 12, 2012

HTC slashes prices of Desire V and One S

1 comments
HTC has slashed prices of its two smartphones - Desire V and One S, which are now are available for Rs. 16,999 and Rs. 25,000 respectively. Online retailers such as Saholic and Flipkart are already selling the One S and Desire V at the new rates.


The HTC One S had originally launched in India with and MRP of Rs. 33,590. The One S is powered by a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor. The device runs on Android 4.03 Ice Cream Sandwich wuth sense UI and has a 16GB of RAM.


The HTC Desire V is the company's first dual-SIM smartphone. It runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Sense UI v4.0 

1 comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about friendly conversation here at Small Review :) I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Be sure to check back again because I do make every effort to reply to your comments here.

Because I am absolutely terrible about following through with blog awards, I can't in good conscience accept any more. Thank you very much for thinking of me though!

Spam WILL be deleted. Attacks on myself or other comments WILL be deleted.